What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want cps

Say Pramod, it's nothing personal and the exchange above is a classic example of how people get slap happy silly and sidetracked and how a thread can end up totally somewhere else.  I hope you put the plants and seeds behind you and come and hang out with us and post a lot. Photos of the CPs you have are always appreciated.

This forum is growing in leaps and bounds and I suspect in time you will run across somebody else who shares your love for these plants who registers from within your own country who is in a position to trade with you. I can think of two online nurseries that ship internationally however I suspect there are more out there. I've been here at Terra for not even a year and my skill set with these plants has increased substantially. There is no way I could have enjoyed the successes I have with growing the plants I do have were it not for the good people of these forums.

Thanks for the encouraging reply friend.
smile.gif

Even I wish that I get somebody soon who will be happy to trade with me.
Please let me know the twoi nurseries who ship Internationally.
Pramod.

Am I allowed to post links for Pramod here so others can view them?  Will a moderator please let me know as there may be others from overseas who would like to know.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tony Paroubek @ June 05 2005,10:51)]It would depend on India's plant importation laws Scott,  which I am not familiar with.  As well as any laws from the exporting country.

As far as CITES, All Nepenthes,  All Sarracenia, and Dionaea are Appendix II except for a few species of Nepenthes and Sarracenia that are Appendix I
What about Utricularia? How about seeds?

Pramod

Did you read the Trade Forum rules before you posted your request?  You made an offer to purchase plants and that is against the Trade Forum rules.  You might want to give it a read. It outlines what is permissable here and what's not.

All transactions on this public forum are for trades or give-aways only.  You can make posts noting that you are seeking a particular plant thus allowing someone *to approach you* if they can help you out.

Your post was entitled "I want CPs".  Well, we ALL want CPs.  
smile.gif
 Just about every one here is always looking for new plants.  But it takes time and commitment to achieve that.  Many of us here have been around for years and still are looking for the plants we want.  There is no "instant collection."

We have very generous members here who frequently post give-aways.  After you determine what import laws pertain to your area, perhaps you could participate.  But this forum was never set up with the intention of being a place to be used solely for getting free plant material. And its definitely not a place to buy plants. This website is supported by Exotic Gardens which sells very healthy CPs but only in the US.

I encourage you to take the time to enjoy our wonderful members...make friends, establish contacts and maybe in time you might be able to realize your dreams.  But you have to understand that trading between countries IS very difficult and perhaps not possible.

Back