What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a decent sized p. agnata

Who would like the P. agnata in exchange for sending any temperate CP or two to a man who is in the state of Maine who has just started what I believe to be a great program for kids?  Something that would be able to survive outside year round in a bog would be nice. No seed please as I do not believe he has the staff to handle germinating it at this time.

Laura, I could send him some filiformis, rotundifolia (seeds finally sprouted), intermedia and I could start some others for him.

I'll soon have some D. filiformis and Darlingtonia californica seedlings ready for potting up. I was planning on trading/giving away many of them anyways. Please PM me and let me know how I can help.
~Joe

Thanks to both of you. I will forward you his personal contact information in a PM. Please contact him direct. He has a program where he is planning on sending home a carnivorous plant to grow with every participant. Exciting,  Very exciting. Kids get a big charge out of going home with a plant of their own. Could we be in the running for new Terra members?

Back