What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Byblis liniflora seed for sase

I'd like some as well

#21 SASE out tomorrow.

THANKS!

#22. SASE will be sent tomorrow. Thanks!

#23.

I'd love some. Thank you very much.

SASE is in the mail tomorrow.

Count me in.

Thanks
Glenn

[b said:
Quote[/b] (buster1 @ June 13 2005,10:14)]I didn't count 45 people yet,so I'd like one.
It doesn't necesarily mean that everybody sending SASES is actually posting publicly. There may more than we are aware.

Probably true - I was just going by his statement .... the first 45 that post here.

Thanks for the offer!
I'd like some too, please.
smile.gif

I'd like one if you still have some!

I'll take a packet. I'll try to get the SASE out tomorrow.

SASE was sent in the mail to you today.

-BobZ-

Thanks so much!!! Aww my B-day is on the 29th... I live in apt. #29...haha (who cares.
smile_n_32.gif
)
Will send sase tommorow.
Thanks!
Andrew B.

Hey i'll try my hand at this! Make Me # 30!
Would it be possible to send you a sase without a stamp for you to send it back. Instead, could i put a buck or two in to cover the cost + of your stamps. I live in canada and it is rather hard to get the right stamps up here.

You can send an International Reply Coupon, just go to a post office and ask to buy one. I got one for my SASE, and it costs around $3-4 dollars
smile.gif
. Zongyi

That makes me #33, if I've counted properly. My SASE is on the way, IRC and all. Thanks Jeremiah!
smile.gif

Well this says 34 replies so hopefully I can get in on this. I'll have my sase out for this and the capensis from the other thread in a day or two (gotta get some envelopes and stamps first). I don't know that I can grow a plant from scratch, especially since I am not exactly sure how to grow these two new plants. I'll be doing some research here soon and crossing my fingers a lot as well!

#35 I'll have the SASE out tomorrow! Hope I haven't missed out.

If it's not too late, please add me to the list. It looks like I'm number 36. I'll send SASE tomorrow.

Jeff

If there are still some available, I would like some as well.
that would be #37.
Thank you!
A SASE will be on its way (as soon as I can find where I put those stamps...)

The current number should be 35, not 37. I don't see numbers 31 and 32

Back