What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reminder

I have had a few complaints recently about the actions of some members of the forum regarding trading. Read the rules stuck to the top about how this forum works and especially before contacting people.

Can I remind people about a few golden rules:

1. When items have all been given away or traded and the owner has said as much, don't hassle the person expecting them to give you seeds or plants. When items have gone they have gone.

2. If you don't live in the USA and don't have photosanitary certificates or other paperwork to export plants to your country do not pester a trader to try and get them to break the law.

3. Remember that people don't have to give their plants away or trade them at all. Be polite in emails and PMs.

4. Always let the person know the plant has arrived safely when it gets to you.

The vast majority of people here trade well without any problems. Make sure you are in that majority.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The vast majority of people here trade well without any problems. Make sure you are in that majority.

You forgot to say "Or else!"

I have a question. What is SASE?

-Rail

self-addressed stamped envelope

Speaking of SASE's, isn't it vogue to toss in couple dollars for postage and goodwill?

I think people are doing pretty good with this lately. So I'm gonna unstick this.

I know this is not a rule, but what do people think when you offer somebody a trade and they don't even bother to respond? It bugs the heck out of me, personally. If it's not a good trade for them, than just tell me "no thank you."

Cheers,

Joe

Back