What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade list

Hey guys I have some stuff available for trade, I am mostly looking for rare sarras but I'll exept highland neps too, here is what I have:
1 S. flava x rubra, nice sized around 2-3 years I would say
Several S. Readii x Moorei divisions, some rooted, some not
I also have one endangered sarras but I dont know if I can trade them:
1 S. alabamensis AL003
just a few for now, I'll check the GH later and see if anything else is there

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ June 21 2005,7:38)]I also have one endangered sarras but I dont know if I can trade them:
1 S. alabamensis AL003
You cannot legally trade it.

You can give it as a gift; you may not even charge postage for it.

It is HIGHLY likely, however, that the recipient of your gift will spontaneously want to reciprocate, to encourage future gift-giving.

The important thing for you, and for this board, is that you cannot arrange in advance for the person to whom you will gift the plant to give you anything in exchange. It must be truly a gift to satisfy the law.

It that for federally endangered species, or does that include state?

alright well I would like to wait untill it gets bigger to send it off, everything else is still up for trade

c'mon anyone? I just rooted a Readii x Moorei division, and if you trade a nice Nep for all of them I'll throw in an Alabamensis for free, although it wont be very large

alright I also can devide my S. 'June Bug' if anyone is interested and I am also looking for a decent darlingtonia

Back