What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aloe to good home

My big aloe continually spawns young, and though I have recently cleared out most of the little plants, I still have 3 large, healthy 1 to 1-1/2 year old plants looking for a good home.

I know these are commonplace, so I'm not asking for anything in return. I just want them to find a happy place to live! They would be shipped bare-root, without soil, so you would need succulent soil on hand for them when they arrive. Just PM me if you are interested.

Unlike CPs, aloes are tough critters, so they can handle shipping in a box even in summer, shipping abuse aside. It's the winter cold that does them the most harm.

And don't worry if I don't get back to you right away, I'll be out-of-town June 28-July 4, so there may be a delay on my responses then.

Hello Anoxos I would take one off your hands, but so far I have managed to kill all the aloe I have grown. I think I have been killing mine with love. Keeping it to wet. LOL How do you recomend growing aloe? I know its suposed to be easy, but for some reason I have a black thumb with it. Thanks

Back