What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone,

Many of my Drosera are blooming, and I have more seed than I know what to do with. So, I'm posting a giveaway here on PFT, because I think that this community should get 1st dibs
smile_m_32.gif
before the seeds are shipped away to the ICPS Seedbank. So here's what I'm offering:

D. Borneo 8
D. burmanni
D. capillaris
D. montana var. tomentosa
D. sessilifolia

I'll check back at approx. 8:00 PST on Tuesday (06/28/05) to see where we stand. Please PM me what you would like (limit of 2 seed packets). Each packet has approx. 2 dozen seeds. I'll get back with the people who respond starting Tuesday evening and then post an update. USA only.

happy growing!

-Homer

I sent you a PM.

This giveaway is now closed. Thank you all for the interest in these seeds. I've done a quick inventory and there seems to be enough for everyones request! So... I'm going to PM all of you within the next day or so and go over the details of giveaway "logistics" if you will. Till next time, happy growing!

-Homer

Seed came in yesterday. Thanks again.

June 27th? Boy I am sleeping thru some good trades/giveaways of late, lol.

Cheers,

Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Griffin @ July 17 2005,10:10)]June 27th? Boy I am sleeping thru some good trades/giveaways of late, lol.

Cheers,

Joe
I know, me too.

Back