What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

X box with many extras

• Thread starter lol
  • Start date
So, what do you want for it?

Yea, just look at the link.
smile_n_32.gif
  Thanks.

Ok. Last plea. I'm coming down on the price, and offering $20max shipped for anyone who wants it. So, contact me, and I'll sell it to you for between $100 and $140, and no matter how much it costs to ship, I'll only charge you $20 at the most. Please tell your friends and family, this is a heavenly deal. See below for product description:

I have for sale a like new x box with many extras. My email is standforme2002@yahoo.com

For sale is a perfect condition x box game counsel complete with:

two x box controlers
brand new unnopened copy of NBA ballers

x box live setup, including disc, the headset, and multiple free trial subscriptions

x box jukebox microphone perephrial
maybe extra stero (two ear piece) headset for x box live

This is a great deal that cant be beat anywhere else. The cheapest you'll find one is for $130, but that only includes one controler and maybe one new game. The x box live stuff is woth well over $50 by itself.

I am asking for $100~$150, and this price is negotiable. Please contact me soon if interested, and take care.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You already had one post in the Trade Forum about your X Box. You didn't need to make another one. You can always bump your topic and you can edit any of your posts if you need to make changes.

Um, this is the same topic/post. If I accidentally double-posted, delete the other one. Thanks.

Back