What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for vfts

(Try reading this)
Ill trdae my S.Fvala for 2 of any knid of a vft taht is mdae for its szie scuh as a Deglniy Gniat or a Big Muoth. I wulod pferer big muohts, viruoogs, and big viruoogs . If not wntiang to tdrae 2 and pefrer one tehn pealse sohw me the pnlat and tehn we'll tlak.

(If you couldnt read it or just gave up then read the real message)
Ill trade my S.Flava for 2 of any variety of a vft that is made for its size such as a Dingley Giant or a Big Mouth. I would perfer big mouths, vigorous, and big vigorous . If not wanting to trade 2 and prefer one then please show me the plant and then we'll talk.

I comprehended everything but the one for 'vigorous".

Isnt it weird that almost all words are misspelled but you could still read it? Thats becuase your brain focuses on the whole word not each letter.

Good Gestaldt!

This is the trading forum, not the brainteaser forum.
smile_m_32.gif

Your trading plants that are very common plus are asking for more plants in return for the one common...

ok your right. Ill trade my S.flava and S.Purpurea for any 1 or 2 varieties of big vfts. Is this fair let me know.

If I were you, I'd keep the plants you are growing right now, and consider trading later. If you grow them good in about a year or two you'll have tons of divisions to trade for different plants later on
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CaRnIvORoUs_FrEaK @ July 22 2005,11:39)](Try reading this)
Ill trdae my S.Fvala for 2 of any knid of a vft taht is mdae for its szie scuh as a Deglniy Gniat or a Big Muoth. I wulod pferer big muohts, viruoogs, and big viruoogs . If not wntiang to tdrae 2 and pefrer one tehn pealse sohw me the pnlat and tehn we'll tlak.

Cambridge University did a study that showed that as long as the First and Last letters are in their correct place and all the other correct letters are there: it doesn't matter what order the middle letters are in--its still legible.

Keep in mind folks this is a prety old post brought back to live by naja02 for some random reason and the offer may not still be available.

Back