What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giveaways plz look

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone is having a giveaway for any sarracenia, vft, nepenthes, or drosera. Then could you please contact me because Im just a 11 year old interested in cp's and I cant buy much so if your having a giveaway could you please e-mail me at justinlee94yahoo.com? THANK YOU

It is not considered good etiquette to beg for plants and seed.

Just keep your eyes open, people post seeds from time to time. I should be having a good assortment of seeds available in a month or so. Keep watching.

Yep, Steve is right. You will just have to keep an eye out for offers. And also please try to be reasonable and not jump on every offer. Be gracious and give other people a chance too. It takes time and patience to build a collection.

thats kinda weird im 11 to and the best place i can go to is lowes and their always dead so every other month i usually buy from [deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't help but realize that your from Paramus NJ. I lived in Hawthorne NJ (right next to Ridgewood, Glen Rock, and Paramus) practically my whole life.
Have you heard of Metropolitan Plant and Flower Exchange in Paramus? They almost always carried healthy Venus Flytraps and sometimes American Pitchers for a good price. I reccomend cheking it out. (They should be in the phone book if you need the number.)
Good Luck

Matt

EDIT: sorry mods, I didn't realize how old this thread is.

If I was you I'd do some reading and learn then go out and get more CPs.
People give Capensis seed all the time,and in time you can get your collection together.
It is sorta a "dislike",tabooish to ask for plants but your young and I can understand :)
If I had some CPs I'd offer you something but I recently sold all my collection and am starting over.
You may want to swing by andrews store and get something.
Cheaper than lowes and WAY better plants.
When you get some plants form him,then you can grow,trade and grow your collection.

Necroed thread Rest in Peace.

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back