What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mabudon

Metal King
Hullo all!!!
This is my first "full circle" trade offer; I got the seeds for these shortly after joining here from a member who assured me that they would "take off and produce more seed" than I would know what to do with.. turns out he was right- I have 6 different pots FULL of the plants and got almost 100 scapes off of them so far...

D.tokaiensis is also known as D.spatulata "kansai", it is the easiest CP I have in cultivation (mine are all on windowsills up here in Canada) no dormancy, flowers under "normal" conditions, all that good stuff

I don't expect much in the way of trades. I would gladly take seeds from any of the more "unusual looking" Drosera (preferrably ones that don't need dormancy) but I am also interested in Pinguicula seeds- even super-common ones would be fine, I don't have any pings and would be well pleased to add at least one to my collection.....

My growlist is linked in the bottom of my post, check it out and if you have ANYTHING that's not on there and would like to trade for a small horde of these seeds, go ahead and PM me

And if you really don't have anything to trade and would like the seeds nonetheless, I'm sure something could be figured out (just remember I'm in Canada)
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mabudon @ July 28 2005,12:23)]Hullo all!!!
This is my first "full circle" trade offer;  I got the seeds for these shortly after joining here from a member who assured me that they would "take off and produce more seed" than I would know what to do with.. turns out he was right- I have 6 different pots FULL of the plants and got almost 100 scapes off of them so far...
Did you get those from me?

I would be glad when I can offer seeds for trade or SASE.  I sure need to get my growlist made and added to the site.  I'm sure I haven't gotten some of these yet.  If your willing to send a small seed pack for a SASE I can send it to you.  I just sent some orchid seeds to canada.  LOL  Thanks

Scott- Nope, actually from Zongyi- though if I HAD gotten them from you I would be one heck of a grower, getting seeds in less than 6 months (maybe soon I'll have something YOU may be interested in though, if everything goes well)

Josh- PM me and like I said I'm sure we can work something out, I literally have thousands of seeds with maybe double that still on the way
biggrin.gif

I can trade you some P. lucitanica seeds if you are interested.

I'll look around and see what I might have...but I'd like some.
biggrin.gif

FYI...to those sending SASE's...I just had a SASE returned for lacking correct postage. The envelope had a little bubblewrap in it...and they rejected it, wanting 12 more cents. Sooo...if you send a SASE with bubble wrap to protect the seeds, you might want to add a little more postage. I think the P.O. charges more if they can't run and envelope through their normal machines.

Thanks to my putting obscene quantities into each pack, I'm pretty much done distributing them. I'm still getting more scapes, though, so if anyone has a real need for them, I could likely make another pack

Sent you a PM...hope you still have some seeds available.

Randy

Back