What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Devil claw seeds

Sent ya a PM Horticulturist.. Yesterday some time..

Oh, besides the 2 plants from your want list, I'll also be getting Utricularia vulgaris on thurday.

I have decided to give the remaining seeds to one lucky person who will trade me some crystalwort. I have been wanting some for my aquarium for quite a while now.

update:
vertigo and outsiders71: I haven't got your SASE yet.
All other seeds are in the mail. Tell me when you get them.

I sent the SASE out last saturday. You should be recieving it soon. Sorry for the delay been busy.

Got the seeds today. Thanx.

Dun da dun dun. Devils Claw! Are they hard to germinate? What zones can they be outside in?

Hey,
got the seeds today and HOLY CRAP. see, i was expecting to get seeds no bigger than... lets say, D. Californica seeds. These things are ******* HUGE!!!! hehe. Thanks alot for the offer. I think i might split them in half. Try half of them now outside untill it cools down and than move them to my terrarium, and try half of them in may.

Thanks again

I have seed pods on my Probo. louisianica (Another Species of Devils Claw), Do you want to trade Ibicella for Probos?

Received the seed last week. Thanks again.

I'd like to try some of them seeds if you still have a few to spare! Let me know, and I can get the SASE out to ya!

Let me know buddy!
-Jc

Sure, plenty of seeds left. Tell me if you want some and send SASE to the address above.
I am still willing to send all unclaimed (at least 200) seeds to the person who will trade me some riccia grass.

horticulturist

Vetigo-I still haven't got your SASE.

I received a SASE from Justin Jones yesterday with no note, so I have no idea who sent it, or how many seeds they want. If this is you, respond here or PM me please.

just sent my sase kinda messy writing!!

Sorry for the long delay. I have been extremely busy lately. If you sent your SASE within the last few weeks, I sent it out today. I just grabbed some seeds and put them in. You should get at least 30 each.

Back