What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera burmanni and drosera capensis seeds needed

Well, I don't have anything to trade, so I guess this would just be an act of generosity from one of the friendly forum members here. I've never done this trade forum before, but I've read in a few posts that a SASE (self-addressed-stamped-envelope) will suffice for this type of transaction. I hope someone has these seeds to spare!

Hiya LL,
Generally speaking, it's frowned upon to ask for freebies.

It's a better idea to wait until you see a post where someone is making the offer.

With the kind of seeds you're looking for, it shouldn't be long before you run into one! I, myself, will have hoards of capensis seeds in the semi-near future, so just keep your eyes peeled.

And when it comes to free material...ANY amount is a generous amount. You don't need "copious" amounts of either of those. They grow easily, flower freely and make more seed for you.

Ah, sorry about asking for freebies guys
smile_h_32.gif
Like I said, I haven't done this before.

I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled then for posts containing what I want!

Back