What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok...I've just harvested some Drosera filiformis seeds and finally have something to offer up for SASE.

So far I've made 5 packs of maybe 25 or so seeds. Also 2 packs of around 50 in case anyone would like to trade.

What would I want? Just about anything. Try me. Non CP related stuff flies also. What would be particularly nice would be CA native plants(wetland, butterfly host or nectaring plants, maybe something for the hummingbirds etc.) I would even be happy to go for D. capensis or D. spatulata.

post here so I can get an idea of how many people are interested. I still have quite a few seeds sitting on the table and another stalk left to harvest.

USA only.

I would be interested in some for SASE.

I have lots of california native stuff around here. Greggi Sage (Salvia greggii) is covered in bright red flowers right now; the hummingbirds and butterflies love it. The fritillary butterflies really like the passion vine (passiflora caerulea).

LMK,
Peter

Very interested! SASE, building my collection back!

Wish I could, but unfortunately I'm a Canuck

pm you.

Currently their are 3 people interested in SASE, and one in a trade. I have 10 SASE packets made and should be able to make a few more off this one stalk. When/if all these ones are claimed I'll pm you all on it.

hehe,i'm a canuck also
smile_n_32.gif
~niki~

Oh! I've never had a filiformis before! I'm interested in some seeds for SASE.

PM'ed

Ok this makes 7 packs for SASE. 3 more people can jump on and I'll close it for now.(but that is just to keep things organized).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (zac @ Aug. 12 2005,12:38)]Wish I could, but unfortunately I'm a Canuck
You can buy US stamps online. I think they'll ship them to Canada.

I got a SASE which does not appear to have a name on it. It used WWII fighter planes as stamps and left the sender area blank on the return envelope. Whoever it is yours and someone elses will be going out today.

Still 5 or so packs available along with some larger packs which I may toss in instead. I will be keeping the remainder to germinate as I lost almost all the adult plants perhaps due to the weather as of late.

Back