What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Florida cp growers

Are there any Floridians out there that would like a free, healthy, vibrant CP collection?
It includes VFT’s, Pings and numerous Drosera...including two fillaformis all red from Washington County.
I have moved to a condo on the beach and cannot keep them on the patio of the 18th floor...no food this high up and the heavy wind could make the pots into missles.  I really hate lawsuits.  I also will be traveling a lot and have no one to care for them.

This is a list of what I am giving away;
VFT’s
1-red dragon
5-dente
4-green dragon
7-typical

DROSERA
2-nidiformis
2-fillaformis all red, Washington County, FL
4-capillaris or spatulata
5-sessilifolia
20+ burmanni of all types, red, green, Beerwah

PINGS
4-“Sethos”

I already gave away my Sarrs and Neps.

I live in Fort Lauderdale and would like to give them all to the same person who lives in the area and can pick them up in the next week or so.  First come, first served.

Bring a large box.

Guys and Gals,
Free to a good home.  I need to give these away.  It is a nice collection...well taken care of and healthy.
Anybody?
confused.gif
?
confused.gif
???

Maybe you should put an ad in your local paper. I would gladly take but won't drive to Ft. Lauderdale.

Would you be willing to ship any of it?

-Rail

Back