What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im looking for nepentehs seed!

is there anyone that can let me have any nepenthes seed? if you have any other nepenthes or cuttings anyone might want to get rid of i can pay postage for it
smile_l_32.gif

Hello, generally it is considered in bad taste to ask for free stuff. Maybe if you have something to offer *even non cp* people would be more willing to help you out. Or just keep your eyes on the forum and something just MIGHT come available soon!!
Oh! And welcome to the forums!!
Andrew

You can find some nep seeds in ebay, but it's recommended to email the buyer to check how old the seeds are.

well the seed i just wanted to experiment on them since i am sort of new in spouting my own seeds.

I dont have seeds but I do have a good healthy cutting from a N.ventrata with about 3 pitchers and 1 developing one. If interested you could pm me.

will do.... if you want i can pay something in return. please excuse my first message. i can pay if you want. just want to let other people know if they are getting rid of any plants or cutting to contact me. thanks all but thanks for the info!
smile.gif

You have now broken another Trading Forum rule.

1) Please do NOT post to BUY or SELL plants in this forum. You may ask for compensation for shipping, but that is all.

Click here for the rest of the guidelines. There is a reason the title says *Required Reading Before Participation*

Cheers,
Peter

Back