What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. alata seeds available

I have lots of packets of S. alata seeds (40-50 per packet), from plants rescued from Covington, Louisiana.

They come from five distinct seed capsules.

One packet per customer, please.

I am asking $1 for shipping (sending first class in a bubble mailer to prevent crushing), payable via Paypal only.

PM me with an email address to which I can send a PayPal bill, and your shipping address, and reply here so people know how many packets have been spoken for.

First 15 responders only; that's how many bubble mailers I have at the moment.

What if someone dose'nt have a paypal account?Look at all the younger kids/people on the forum.It would be unfair to them because they don't have an account,unless their parents have an account.

Jerry

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cool85k5 @ Sep. 04 2005,5:59)]What if someone dose'nt have a paypal account?Look at all the younger kids/people on the forum.It would be unfair to them because they don't have an account,unless their parents have an account.

Jerry
OK, Fine.

PM me for my shipping address, and you can either mail me $1 cash (checks that small are a waste of time), or mail me a self-addressed, stamped BUBBLE MAILER. No plain envelopes; I won't ship Sarracenia seed in them. They'll be crushed.

Hey,
i talked to you earlier. Pm me and let me know how i pay with paypal. I have an acount... but... well... ive never used it before..... hmmmmmm

Finally when I catch one of these before they're all gone and I already have one of the plants. lol I'd feel greedy asking for a pack so I'll pass it on- the real point of this post is to thank you for your contribution!

So far I have these people interested:

Juan-Carlos,
CopcarFC,
dewy,
LauraZ5,
neprick,
Outsiders71,
Forbes,
Captotterboy

Did I miss anybody?

I sent you all paypal invoices through the email you have registered with PFT, unless you gave me a different one.

Est, you are welcome to a packet, too, if you want. PM me your email and shipping address.

I am interested im sure i could ask my dad to send a dollar to your paypal.

Hi Scott, I am interested.. Please PM me your Pay-pal addy.

Thanks
Steve

I am interested, I already have a plant, but this winter I am clearing out my Sarrracenia collection into a porch for dormancy should have plenty of room for seeds

i'd love to grow some. pm'ing you so you can pm me address to send my bubble envelope
smile.gif

OK, I think for the time being I have enough replies.

More later.

OK, I don't want to forget anybody.

I have the following people:

Outsiders71
Captotterboy
neprick
LauraZ5
CopcarFC
Forbes
Juan-Carlos
dewy
bubblebrain00
elandorf

Of this group, I have received payment/SAS bubble mailer/agreed to trade rather than take shipping from:

Outsiders71
Captotterboy
neprick
LauraZ5
CopcarFC
Forbes
Juan-Carlos
bubblebrain00

These packages will go out tomorrow morning.

Have I forgotten anybody?  If so, please PM me with your shipping address, and an email address to send a paypal invoice.

Seeds arrived today.

Thanks
Steve

Recived them, Thanks a bunch buddy!

-Jc

Just for the record, received seeds yesterday.
Thanks,
dewy

I have germination!!!! I have 20 little baby Alata's shedding their seeds. Thanks SarraceniaScott!!

-Rail

Back