What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ceph seeds

I have some ceph seeds available.  20 per package.  
Canadians Only.  (sorry U. S. people).        
No guarantee they will grow as stored in fridge for quite some time but they are free.  Just send me your Canadian mailing address.  

First Five takers get in on it.

Aw shucks. Its not illegal to send seeds across the boarder. Is it? I just sent some orchid seeds to Canada. Heck all you have to do is call them something else anyways. Customs agenst if they do stop an envelope are not going to knwo the difference. They are not taken fro the wild so what the heck. Oh well.

As long as the seeds are not CITES I protected (which Cephalotus is not), they are legal to send across the border.

But the export paperwork might be a headache.

OH PLEASE LET ME IN ON THIS!!!
I don't need a guarantee on germination, PLEASE PM me your address and I will send you whatever it takes- if you'd like some D.filiformis seeds, or if you'd like some S.flava "coppertop" seeds (which will be ready soon) I would send some of them too, even WITH an SASE
Thanks for the offer either way!!
Carl
EDIT I live in St.Catharines, Ontario BTW

Hey..
I would like some seeds. PMing you in process.
Thanks

I dont see why customs is a problem. Canada is America jr. anyway.... Sorry, im just bitter. i really would have loved to have those

darn canada

kidding

I'd love some
I'm in guelph. ont

PMing you

PLZ PLZ PLZ let me in. I REALLY REALLY NEED THOSE!
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif

Did you read?.... it said for canadians only
smile.gif

Hi curlingguy,

I'm really interested. Pm'ed you

Thanks

madubon and zac have locked in some seeds.  Don123 and bubblebrain00 have to send me a mailing address but have their "dibs" in.  

One more qualifier want to get in?

Finnally, a Canadian trade! I'll take one if theres any left
smile.gif

I have PMed you my address. Thanks for the generous offer. Zongyi

All five are spoken for..............

Okay..seeds for Mabudon, Zac and Zonghi_Yang were mailed out on Monday September 12th.  Seed for Ravenking and Dom123 will go out tomorrow...Friday September 16th.
I will give Bubblebrain00 a few days to reply to my two pm's asking for a mailing address then, as the soup nazi on Seinfeld might say  "no seeds for you".  

And yes I realize that makes six seed packages but I did'nt want to cut off Bubblebrain00 without seeds.........unless no reply to my pm's.

Hey..
I did pm you, TWICE!!! But i didnt get yours.
But heres it anyway

David Huynh
180 Dolores Rd
Toronto, ON
M3L 2K8
CANADA

Thanks

Thanks David.

I just know I did not get the PM's ...must have been a technical glitch somewhere in cyberspace.

But no worries, seeds sent to you today as well.

Thanks.

seeds arrived today:D
biggrin.gif

Planting tomorrow

Thx so much,
Zac

I got them today too, Thanks for the seeds and here's hoping!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (curlingguy @ Sep. 11 2005,7:21)]All five are spoken for..............
CrabJuice, note the quote.

Back