What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temperate/tropic sundews

Hi im looking for some temperated/tropical droseras plants or seeds dosent matter.
OBS! Not rotundifolia,Intermedia and Anglica

I can swap agaisnt some Sarras or Pings..Seeds and Plants.
Feel free to PM me if interested and ill give you my list of plants.

Where do you live?

Ah, the land of ABBA! I would try sending a PM to someone like Tyfone, who is also from Sweden. This would avoid legalities associated with CITES regulations as well as getting plants swapped a whole lot faster.

Jimscott he is my uncle. He already has the plants I have as the biggest part of my collection is from him.

Ah, this bit of info is new to me!
biggrin.gif
I wonder if he's ever heard of ABBA....

I LOVE ABBA!

Clint, you're kidding! How in the world...? Let me guess... you're parents have ABBA Gold & MOE ABBA Gold. You're making it difficult to claim being 18!

*finally facing my Waterloo...*
smile_k_ani_32.gif

always glad to see another grower on here but for trading purposes you may also want to post over on the CPUK forums as there is a greater number of european members. i think there is another grower on here from Sweden, or maybe it was Norway or maybe its one from both, not sure at the moment

no... i have ABBA Gold and my parents like the beetles.

i'm 15 lol

I love disco and 70's pop. it's awesome! I like everything except country and gosphel, but i like Techno best.

Back