What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

some S. debile flower shots

I thought i would share a few photos of my continuously flowering Stylidium debile...

P1010022-1.jpg

P1010019-1.jpg

P1010015-3.jpg

hope you liked em :)

I'm so jealous!

Jim, are yours still not flowering for you???? What is your lighting? I dont let mine sit in water but i dont let them dry out either...what media do you use?

I am beginning to think they are triggered by some seasonal cues. Mine have started blooming and haven't stopped. Growing outside in greenhouse and in a tray of water with the sundews and other CPs.
DSC_00170002_1.jpg

DSC_00200003.jpg

DSC_00210004.jpg

DSC_00150001_4.jpg

holy wow on the bottom of the pot there Kula LOL.
i cut the roots back to keep this from happening as im afraid it will try and invade other pots...

I trim off on occasion to make new pots of plants. Fairly easy. At times these don't even seem like roots. more like the stolons of utricularia

I have tried a variety of approaches: outside, inside on the grow rack, and window sill. I have used LFS and sand & peat. Nothing works. They spread but don't flower.

Ta da....

Picture003-2.jpg

Back