What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VFT site SAVED!!

Ive heard of em.... some on a floating bog... They are only S. Purpurea ive seen those They are large in comonity to... ive seen soooo many easy spots for CP's and allways poked around for Sundews... i plan on going ot my My Grand mothers this summer and checking out the area... (she has kind of a swamp up the road she owns 100 acers) And is in NY... not sure if theirs any thing in NY but theirs a chance...

Im sure their are many many safe people, and seeing as you are the Conservationist... wich is awsome i must say *bows* I could trust you a bit more... still I plan it for a SEnior Trip thing.

Oh and My Dad lives in NC... we dont talk much but... maybe if i go to visit him or something i can figure something out... Say youre a guid that i know of

cheers

cheers

The floating bog is Cranberry bog near Columbus. It's open one day a year in June and it's by permitt only.

Most cp's in ohio grows in kettle bogs. One exception is Kitty Todd park in Toledo. It has D.intermedia. Another good one is Browns Bog in Shreve. The best is Triangle bog lake in Burton.

If you're coming here for a senior trip, you'll probably be near me. I'm near Myrtle Beach. If you want a tour, you're free to bring a body guard.

Yea i know VFT's area are near Myrtle beach area. But i will definetaly let you know. Lol, ill think about a body guard.

Cheers

Back