What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SCOTUS Weakens Clean Water Act

• Thread starter Sev
  • Start date
I agree. Silence is complicity. Vote these idiots out ASAP!

Capslock

Sadly, the Judges cant be voted out, they have to die first....not advacating killing them. Whats worse is that the people that went to them are from around my area. ps. ITS A BLOODY WETLAND!!! NO BUILD
mad.gif
Dont mind the fact that they just went ahead and started building without permits then when they got fined they asked if the could build. But were turned down because its an improtant wetland for the clinton river watershed....  Hey did you hear, for the first time ever we have gained wetlands, retention ponds are great aint they:-S ..... Im still waiting for someone to use one of the justices properties for the better good of the community, that will serve them  >;-D >;-D

I may have to reserve cruising this particular area of the forum for times when I'm tanked up on anti-depressants.
smile_h_32.gif

Back