What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW...ICPS T-Shirts!!

Hello Friends,
I'm very pleased to announce the coming availability of our new ICPS T-Shirts for ICPS Members! Purchasing a shirt is a wonderful way to donate to the preservation and conservation of our beloved CP for future generations. All proceeds from the T-Shirts (minus costs) will be go to the ICPS Conservation Grant Program.

ICPS grants are directed towards programs that have demonstrated effectiveness at stewarding sites, to promote their native carnivorous plants and the biological processes that encourage their continued presence.
Saavy yet conservatively chic, these fine garments are a must for any CP enthusiasts wardrobe... :) Shirts are made of heavyweight, preshrunk cotton and are professionally silk-screened. Sizes are Large and Extra Large. Colors are White and Natural.
These should be ready in about a week and you may reserve one now if you wish....before they vanish! Prices are $25.00 each plus shipping. And we of course, will ship world-wide...
Please contact me for details at;

Brian@carnivorousplants.org

ICPS_tshirt_white.jpg

ICPS_tshirt_natural.jpg

Also included with this offer is the beautiful, yet magically matching ICPS lapel pin! Amaze your friends! :)

is.php

These would make great gifts for any CP enthusiast! ;)

Happy Growing to all,

Brian C. Barnes,
ICPS Director of Conservation and Board Member,
President/The Florida Carnivorous Plant Society,
www.floridacarnivorousplantsociety.org

SWEEET! Im gonna order some ASAP!

Hello All,
The Eagle has landed. Or...should I say ...the T-shirts have!
The new, sophisticatingly saavy ICPS T-shirts arrived yesterday and they look great. Please see my above post for prices...

Methods of payment accepted are;
Visa, Mastercard and Money Orders. Sorry, no personal checks outside of the US... Paypal is not being accepted at present, but may be offered in the future. They are in limited supply, so get them while you can! $5.00 covers shipping in the US, plus $2.00 for each additional shirt.
International requests, please inquire on shipping costs prior to purchasing.
Don't forget, an ICPS lapel pin is included with each shirt purchased!

Thanks and enjoy,
Brian :)

Back