What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stewart McPherson talk!

Hi Folks:

We're looking forward to Stewart McPherson's talk and getting a lot of interest in attending. The talk is this Saturday, May 1, 4:00 P.M. at the University of Mary Washingto in historic Fredericksburg, VA. Please click on our "Special Events" link at www.pitcherplant.org to get the details on this and other talks. All of Stewart's books will be available at the lecture.

Don Schnell called the other day and he is coming to see the talk too.

A major theme of this talk is preserving pitcher plant habitat and I will briefly talk about our efforts to preserve the northern most pitcher plant bog in Virginia, right above Meadowview. Our Special Events pdf has a write-up about this and we will need your votes to succeed in accomplishing this feat

If anyone is planning on attending Stewart's lecture please send me an e-mail at meadowview@pitcherplant.org? I'm trying to get an idea of what our attendance will be.

Look forward to seeing you at the lecture!

Sincerely,

Phil Sheridan
Director
Meadowview Biological
Research Station

I'll be there.

sigh.... 480 miles is just too far at the moment
someone youtube it please

Butch

Hi Av8tor1:

Where are you located? If you are near a rail line take Amtrak. The train runs right through downtown Fredericksburg. Another option is to see if you can hitch a ride with another person who wants to attend.

Best,

Phil

Ah shoot! I didn't see this post. What a missed opportunity. I'll bet it was great.

:(

Back