What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. alabamensis video is done!

Hello Friends,

The ICPS is pleased to announce the release of the first-ever S. alabamensis conservational video.

The main goal of this video is to raise public awareness of the desperate conservational needs of this and many other CP species and their associated flora. Secondly, it shows our Members and Donatees an up close and personal view of the plants and environments that their hard-earned dollars are saving.

We truly hope you enjoy this up close and personal view into the world of the rare Sarracenia alabamensis and our other Conservational videos as well.

http://bbproductions.smugmug.com/Other/ICPS-S-alabamensis-Project/12584395_CbDvS#903906876_qhsG2

Happy Growing,

Brian Barnes,
ICPS Director of Conservation.

Why don't they just put signs next to the plants that say: You poach this, you die. LOL
It really ticks me off when they destroy the plants habitat, and worse, the plant itself. I'd just love to disassemble all of their bulldozers and such...
It was a great video. I think I'll Email it to some of my friends...

Very nice Brian! Keep up the good work.

Back