What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Northwest Washington Bog Trip

The same bog as posted here
http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118321

only a year and 2 months later, almost to the day...The rotundifolia were huge this go around, but i was not able to get any good shots of the plants themselves, but here are the few decent ones i got, as well as some videos!

Yes, they were seriously this red, atleast the ones growing in the red moss were....they were darker for some reason than some of them growing immediate next to them in the more green, orange, and yellow sphagnum...
P1010027-5.jpg

P1010026-3.jpg

P1010028-4.jpg

Some landscape photos

Entering the bog
P1010015-5.jpg

P1010016-2.jpg

P1010017-4.jpg

P1010019-2.jpg

P1010029-3.jpg

P1010030-4.jpg

Now the videos...and its now i realize i have finally rid myself of my funny norwegian american accent...Darn to i really sound that funny LOL

Hope you enjoyed :)

Wowee...even more dazzling than the first time! The Rotunds are incredible, and the whole site is. Pure nature...it's just....incredible? awesome?

It's sad that you lost whatever accent you had though. Accents make the world a better place.

Fred - Washington state, no purps here other than introduced ones and this area is virtually untouched by people.

Awesome place and beautifull pics :)

Back