What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Save Water RO Owners!

Hostility?

You're way more hostile than I am :p

This thread is to give people ideas on how they can use their waste water. I'm glad it's working for you :boogie:

yeah, I get that a lot.. :blush: Trying to work on that issue though.

I'm going to do some more research and see if I can't come up with something similar to yours. I like what you've got put together thus far.

I was thinking of getting a RO unit, but then I found out that my tapwater seriously comes out around 10ppm or less, and the chlorine concentration used to clean the water is around 2ppm, so it just doesn't seem like I need to shell out the money for a RO unit.
I love the Bull Run watershed.

Oh, and this is my first post, I suppose I ought to go write up an introduction post soon.

Lucanidae: All you need to do then is let your water stand overnight before using. The chlorine evaporates! Welcome to the forum!

Mass:

At least you're honest. Realizing there is a problem is the first step of course.

If you need any help or have any questions with anything related to what I've done, let me know! I'll do my best...

What I've got right now works great for me. I can't think of a way to improve it right now. It does the job. I just have to keep using the water for something...but saving water is worth a little effort where I live. We're a bit dry.

Did I mention that the water is also good for bathing pets? The water doesn't sting the eyes you see.

Back