What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who has bakc pain?

• Thread starter uphwiz
  • Start date

uphwiz

jimmy
Well i was leaning i. room so a little upholstery work this mornimg when it felt like someone plucked a piano wire attache'd to my lower spine.and now important laying o. an ice
pack praying for some relief.

well it looks like the muscle relaxer is messing with my typing LOL

Personally, been visiting a chiropractor rather regularly for years. Makes a difference. Back pain is a B.

Nativity_sm_zps9dd90412.jpg

Well... speaking as a back surgery patient, take it easy for a week to lay down and give your back a break if it isn't anything serious. It's an emergency if you lose control of your lower body, e.g. paralysis like peeing yourself then definitely go to the ER immediately. If it just hurts a lot still in a week and you haven't gone to the doctor yet, go to your GP and see where you get referred from that point (for me they sent me to physical therapy first).

Personally, been visiting a chiropractor rather regularly for years. Makes a difference. Back pain is a B.

Nativity_sm_zps9dd90412.jpg

With all respect to chiros, I would not allow one within ten feet of my spine.
I also, speaking as a back surgery patient (times three, two cadaver bone implants, three synthetic bone growth implants, one titanium plate, 14 screws, two rods and two cross bars) agree with all the advice Thez has given you.

I do! It's not as bad if I keep moving, but sitting down for long periods of time is painful.

With all respect to chiros, I would not allow one within ten feet of my spine.
I also, speaking as a back surgery patient (times three, two cadaver bone implants, three synthetic bone growth implants, one titanium plate, 14 screws, two rods and two cross bars) agree with all the advice Thez has given you.

Chiros have been very helpful for me, but considering your back -- which from what you've said has had all that surgery done to it -- I don't blame you one bit.

I feel like this should be in general discussion...

Back