What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State listings of cp's

this is probably the wrong forum to ask and what not but i was wondering if theres some sort of website that has state by state listings of what carniverous plants are found either introduced or naturraly in a state

Hi, I feel this page tells my feeling exactly.   Read this page.  I think most, if not all people on this forum will feel the same way.  
Although, if you are looking for non-specific information, the closest I could find on a quick hunt was this page Enjoy.  
Andrew

Nobody is gonna say go here unless it is a park that openly does CP trails or whatever. However if you look hard enough you will find info on where generally they are in your state. On the flip side if you are caught messin with them in any way could cost you heavily as well as be outcasted by the general CP community. Its a touchy topic, especially if you are not IN with the conservation people.

Joe

ok awesome just what i wanted, thanks alot
smile_n_32.gif

I am stunned that the map shows two species of Utricularia in Nebraska.

I know, I seen that too but if you actually go to Nebraska native species listing it does have Utric. on the list.

Joe

I have searched before and had no luck myself. I will have to ask Barry Rice-Meyers if he knows...

Joe

i know i want to visit a cp place near here but i cant find out info.

Back