What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crestview cp site

I never recieved mine... I'm not too worried about it. I prolly fell into the "ran out of plants" catagory.
smile.gif
I'm sure seed will be available in mass quantaty soon for me to grow.
Andrew

Never got any either
smile_h_32.gif
sob

Glad to hear they are doing well! A successful rescue!!

Mine is doing ok,it should grow good in the spring.

Jerry

Hey everyone;
If you send money and did not recieve any plants please, please, please, let me know as I will refund your money. I thought I had reslolved all of the Crestview orders. I am sorry and I apoligize. I know I had some request I could not fill but I did not think there was any money left outstanding. Give me a shout and I wil rectify it this week.

Hi Brooks.  I sent 5 bucks to you and did not receive the Crestview plants...  BUT!  I DON'T want the money back.  Consider this a small contribution from me to you as a thanks for what you did out there.   I know it was not easy work, not only getting the plants but packing them up to send to everyone.  I would think if anyone else out there has sent you money and not received plants, they would feel the same way.  
smile.gif
  If I'm wrong on that...  They can PM you.  lol
Take care and thanks again!
Andrew

Mine are showing new growth and holding on to existing growth. Some looked terrible but have done alright and looked better after a week or so. They all will recover I think and be good to go next Spring.

Thanks
Joe

confused.gif
Now I'm confused. Maybe I never sent a check!? I'm so busy at work I'm not sure what day it is. If I did send one it went to a good cause. If I didn't, wow, I need a vacation!

Hey -

I thought others might want to see some of the Crestview gulfensises' progress.  I took these photos today.  I agree with others, the plants will look nice next year.  But they are certainly alive and kicking now.

- Patrick

Crestviewrubras.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ Aug. 28 2004,10:35)]Hi Brooks.  I sent 5 bucks to you and did not receive the Crestview plants...  BUT!  I DON'T want the money back.  Consider this a small contribution from me to you as a thanks for what you did out there.   I know it was not easy work, not only getting the plants but packing them up to send to everyone.  I would think if anyone else out there has sent you money and not received plants, they would feel the same way.  
smile.gif
  If I'm wrong on that...  They can PM you.  lol
Take care and thanks again!
Andrew
adnedarn you truly are a kind soul

Back