What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icps alabamensis distribution

yup, they showed up a couple of days ago, the guy said he sent them the seventh, yay!
P.S. How did you get 20 packs from one plant, just wandering

Kirk, my alabamensis sent up 10 scapes on one rhizome this year. Must be real happy. You can get 20 packs of seed easily from that.

Kirk,
I have two plants of Alabamensis that I crossed on one another. Each plant had at least three flowers and the seed pods are capable of producing at least 100 seeds each. I only put 10 to 15 seeds or so in the packets per ICPS suggestion for CITES species.

Hey Folks,

By the way, we'll be having more Sarracenia alabamensis for sale at the UCDavis plant sale this 2 October. Most have AL001, AL002, AL003 location codes. You have to be there to buy, so don't ask for mail order. Maybe you can have someone get plants for you as proxy if you can't make it to the sale. But remember, barter/exchange money/etc for ESA-listed plants across state lines is a federal violation.

Gotta go!

Barry

another plants how in california? anyone going to there that is going through colorado? i can carpool with you if its okay, and pay part of the gas money

Back