What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I support FlyTrapShop.com!

If Caiden drew it, there is a good chance the guy would be sad and crying... because a Zombie ate his brains (see plants vs. zombies LOL!)

you play that game?! i used to play it on wildcoins sadly i ran out :(

That was an addicting game, esp. on the iPhone. Lol.

Soooo many hours, but it was so fun :p

Yah, I play it some... they like to play it too lol

Got my order yesterday! Pics to come later!
I transplanted most of my other Capensis into the same pot!

doh, and you get to be green too- I'll turn that on right now :)
Andrew

Received a moctezumae today that was bigger than I expected. Here it is in an African Violet pot:

IMG_5378.jpg

Thanks, Andy!

got my 3 flytraps today. They looked very healthy upon arrival and were potted up immediately! :D

Received my order yesterday! VFT 'Akai Ryu' and Sarracenia leucophylla 'Tarnok'. I had been meaning to add both of these to my collection at some point, and while looking around the internet, was glad to see them for sale at great prices here.

P1060498_zps4fea98d5.jpg

Potted up:
P1060501_zps81618f39.jpg

P1060504_zps32235eab.jpg

Shipped quickly and packaged well, Thank You!

Sweet! Always a surprise to see an order that ends up to be someone from here. :)

Thanks for the pics and kind words!
Andrew

Ordered two Neps, and two different North American pitchers. The Neps showed up potted, I normally repot them when they show up, but the media looked fresh from this store so I left them alone. One of them had two shoots, and the other had a couple of the tiniest cutest sundews I've ever seen just waiting to say hello.

The North American pitchers were bare root... Er... Bare tuber? Well they looked good, with plenty of roots still attached.

Everything was well packed. Waiting for the pitchers to fall off now so I can complain about it later....

Will most certainly order again. A soon as I get a new house, and a new grow ROOM, imstead of a small grow tent that is.

Very quick shipping. Halfway across the US in something like 3 days.

Everything arrived as well as can be expected when it's been uprooted. All leaves / pitchers were intact and undamaged.

Ordered 1 S. "Mardi Gras", 2 "S. Burmannii, and 1 P. Moctezumae. All came bare-root. The Burmannii were..."difficult"...to pot, due to their small size. It would have been nice to get things that small in seedling pots, but no biggy. I think I got them settled in okay.

(Edit) know what, that was my bad. He offered to pot them up in the plant description, I just wasn't paying attention. @_@
Pay the extra $3 or whatever. I don't know how well globbing the bottom of the plants with wet substrate will work out. :)

Pics are up @:

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php/136881-Almost-ready-I-hope?p=1153093#post1153093

(Edit again. OCD kicking in)

I didn't realize there was a Sarracenia 'Burmannii' :p Of course I meant D. Burmannii

Last edited:
My Drosera capensis var "Alba", seedgrown from the ICPS seedbank are showing way too much red in the tentacles and leaves to be truly "Alba". I'm changing their label to D. capensis "Typical" unless one of them does mature without showing serious red coloration. I'll be looking for that white flower to confirm ID.

Anyway I decide to order an "Alba" from Andrew's online store, right here.
Sometimes you just have to say "Patience my ***! I want a mature plant now."

Here is a review I just posted on your store site:

I ordered a Drosera capensis var Alba from FlyTrapShop.com The price was reasonable. The shipping cost was OK considering it is a potted plant, not bare rooted. My plant arrived in 2 days. It arrived well packed with little or no shipping damage or distress. The plant was fully mature, it even had a flower scape. It looks healthy. It is larger than I expected it to be. I am 100% satisfied with this transaction. I've brought from him before. I will probably buy from him again. I highly recommend FlyTrapShop.com.

Good growing,
Mike
AKA: Shadowtski

Back