What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I support FlyTrapShop.com!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Post here if you would like to share your flytrapshop.com experience with everyone!

Last edited:
I recently ordered from Andy and got an awesome sanguinea and dente! He sells great plants!

I have ordered a couple things from Andy:

Akai Ryu Flytrap
Typical Flytrap

S. Flava

They all have been larger than I expected and in great condition.
I suggest you place an order...FAST

I ordered a couple of VFTs and D. filiformis from Andy. VFTs were much larger than expected and all plants were very healthy. I had also ordered some plants for the big auction site. For the record, Andy's are far superior.

I ordered a couple of flytraps from Andrew back in February. The transaction went great. Prompt communication, great pricing, and good quality. He shipped right away and was very courteous.
The plants have already started to wake up too!

Thanks again! :)

I ordered 2 medias (nep and standard) and ordered capenis and adelae. Adelae didnt arrive so healthy but its cause it was cold here but both are doin well and the media is great!

I ordered a sarracenia and a dentate trap from Andy and he shpped quickly and the plants arrived in good health.

I just received my order from Andrew today and was pleasantly surprised at the size and quality of the plants. They arrived very quickly with little if any damage. I can't wait until my all red capensis starts dewing again because it was dripping with mucilage when I took it from the package. Also the Nepenthes sanguinea was in very good condition for it being the end of winter. I have ordered carnivorous plants from two other online vendors, one offering good plants that were somewhat over priced and the other offering cheaper plants of poor quality and size. My recent order from FlyTrapShop.com combined the best of both those other sites, providing me with large high quality plants at cheap prices, while leaving out any of their negative attributes. I will definitely be ordering from Andrew again and I suggest to anyone who's thinking of buying carnivorous plants online to check out Andrew's site because they won't be dissapointed.

i ordered a couple of thing, it came to me really fast. fast support, fast everything. best service ever.

Purchased 3 sarracenias, all arrived in good shape, fast!, thanks andrew!

I forgot to tell everyone how pleased I was (am) with the plants I received from Andrew. Three red dragon VFT's and a D. 'Florida Giant'. These four plants were BIG! Much larger than you would get from other online vendors.
thumbs_up.gif

Here's a pic of them soaking their feet in a weak mixture of SuperThrive and MegaGro before potting up.

got my S. flava var. rugelii and S. rubra subsp. wherryi in today! as was the case before, it was neatly/efficiently packaged, wasnt dry, larger than expected rhyzomes and extremely healthy. what else can i say? im happy :bigthumpup:

thanks andy!

~b
:woot:

My S. minor okee giant and S. leuco titan came in fast and healthy, now both are sending up flowers!
giant excellens, anyone? :-D
Thanks Andy!!!

Just received my Drosera filiformis var filiformis "Florida Giant" Excellent plant just now coming out of dormancy. Packaged well and got here in 2 days. I will be doing business with Andrew in the future.

Thanks Andrew!

I just received a nice-sized Nepenthes sanguinea from Flytrap Shop. The entire experience was excellent: Smooth transaction, fair pricing, fast shipping, and a wonderful specimen for my patio. Thanks Andrew!

I got my leuko. titan, Sarr. minor, and Sarr. purpurea var. venosa from Andy a few weeks ago. He even through in a tiny Sarr Hitch-hiker that he didn't remember what it was, but you won't hear me complaining.
Shipping was super fast and they've finally gotten settled in and have started putting up leaves.
A pleasure doing business with you, good sir!

im speechless :eek:, andy has outdone himself this time! lets just say, buku tag alongs!!!

~b

Thank you Andrew! I'm around on the forum a lot, just don't post much :).

Crystal

Back