What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What plants do you want to see FlyTrapShop sell?

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos
Personally, I want to see FlyTrapShop sell a wider variety of Pinguicula. Andy, any word on when there will be more?

Id like to see some harder to find sarr hybrids, like flies demise, boob tube, and judathip soper

Lol. While it is mainly restricted to what Agri-Starts has to offer, I wouldn't get my hopes up too much. But I'd definitely like to see the Nepenthes selection increased! :p

I second the larger Nep selection!

I thought Andy DID get new plants, just hasn´t added them yet or is waiting to produce more. o.o

N. edwardsiana

Jason

I'd like to see more unique sundews in the selection :D

Maybe some South American varieties?

Sounds like the overall tone is more of everything
But Sarrs and and Neps would be a big + :)

I just noticed that FlyTrapShop doesn't sell any Utricularia or Genlisea.

Some more neps would be great to see.

In addition to plants, I would like to see expert approved insecticides, fungicides, fertilizers, etc if possible.

There are a lot of products out there and it makes it hard for a beginner to intermediate to choose the right one. The active ingredients are usually the same, but it is the inactive ingredients that can kill CPs it seems.

I agree with Dashman. Insecticides/fungicides and fertilizers with suggestions on use (especially fertilizer... like "1/10 strength for xxx species))

More Sarr cultivars, not nessecarily AS, but some interestinger ones. Oh, and some Triphiophyllum might be good too if you could find it. :)

Sorry to dissapoint you but Triphophyllum is not in cultivation.

Nepenthes clipeata, Roridula, Nepenthes edwardsiana...

Basically anything impossible to get. :D

Back