What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Home for Plants in Singapore?

Hi Guys,

I will be going away to embark on my studies soon in the UK, thus i won't be able to take care of my CPs.
smile_h_32.gif

I'm hoping to look for someone who is willing to take all of my CPs, and of course look for a good home. Preferably somewhere where it has full sunlight, like what my plants are having right now. At least 6hrs! Feel free to propagate them as you wish and trade them expand your collection. I do look forward to come back after my studies and probably getting my sundew collection back. It's ok for me to get their offsprings so as long i do get back most of my collection back from their cuttings or offsprings. Sundews are most easily grown by division and cuttings and seeds...
smile.gif

I hope i can look for someone out there who is willing to take them in. Preferably in Singapore. I will only let go of my plants somewhere in August of July next year. I just want to establish my trust in the hands of someone. Hopefully you guys will understand. It's like entrusting your baby to someone. :p

Thanks for reading.

Alright, the rest of you better line up and take up the challenge!  
biggrin.gif

Clayton, perhaps you could post your growlist here so that they are aware of what they are in for.
smile_m_32.gif

Yeah, singaporeans are bit shy
smile_m_32.gif
, as in modest. No one's going to step up to take an entire collection off a fellow cper in a hurry.

My dews ain't in the best shape and I do not have space. Hope that some good samaritans can help.

OK! Here goes...

D. binata T form
a small forest of D. burmanni
D. dilatatopetiolaris
a small forest of D. petiolaris f all red (known as dilatatopetiolaris)
2 1 footer pots of D. binata multifda extrema
3 D. paradoxa
a bush of D. adelaes
D. intermedia "california sunset"
D. filiformis
1 1 footer pot of D. binata f large
D. indica
D. spathulata
D. derbyensis

Byblis liniflora

VFTs
Akai Ryu
Big Mouth
Vigorous
Red Piranha
Shark's Tooth
Cross Tooth
Fang
Royal Red
Red Long Fingers

N. maxima x (maxima x mixta)
N. rafflesiana

I will probably only give them out somewhere in July or August next year. A long way to go, but i reckon it would be beneficial for the plants in the long run
smile.gif

Hey there, I have space in my garden for your plants if you want. The plants will enjoy full sunlight (and heavy rain). However, I would not say that I am an expert in growing CPs - I started out only a couple of years ago and have had my fair share of failures and successes. To get an idea of the condition of my plants and the conditions in which your plants will grow, have a look at my website. Merry Christmas everyone
smile.gif

Back