What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone from Trinidad? ...Anyone?

• Thread starter Stasisgate
  • Start date
Hey folks,

Just wondering if there are any other CP growers like myself from Trinidad on these forums. It would be great especially for trades etc.

:tumbleweed:

Hey folks,

Just wondering if there are any other CP growers like myself from Trinidad on these forums. It would be great especially for trades etc.

:tumbleweed:
Hi Statisgate,

I am also in Trinidad and very hopeful you can assist me. My 10 year old son is kinda obsessed with carnivorous plants and I have been looking around the plants shops within the Port of Spain area for a venus fly trap but to no avail. Is there anywhere you can direct me locally to obtain either the seeds or small plant of the venus fly trap? I really hope you are still on this forum and can help me.

Hi Statisgate,

I am also in Trinidad and very hopeful you can assist me. My 10 year old son is kinda obsessed with carnivorous plants and I have been looking around the plants shops within the Port of Spain area for a venus fly trap but to no avail. Is there anywhere you can direct me locally to obtain either the seeds or small plant of the venus fly trap? I really hope you are still on this forum and can help me.
I'm not from Trinidad but I do know that Trinidad has a great deal of Utricularia species. Maybe you would have better luck looking for those. A search for "Utricularia Trinidad" in Google brings up a lot of species.

I'm not from Trinidad but I do know that Trinidad has a great deal of Utricularia species. Maybe you would have better luck looking for those. A search for "Utricularia Trinidad" in Google brings up a lot of species.

Many thanks Tanukimo. I appreciate it but i'm really hopeful in trying to get a VFT plant.

Back