What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canadian suppliers

Any one know of any cp's suppliers still in operating in Canada? The old list we had going on this forum listed three, however out of those only Niagara exotics (only sells Sarracenia) is still operating. I was looking for a supplier for Sundews & butterwarts.

If any one knows a Canadian site ( don't want to hassle with filling out paper to bring plants in) please list it.

Thanks

The "Drosera site of Chris Fiegler's vanished abruptly, right after I'd inquired and got an answer about some available plants. I was told the plant list for 2003 was being prepared but the site is gone and email bounces back. Maybe he/she had to switch ISPs or something and may reappear later...

Mantis Carnivores, which used to have a great list of plants for sale, attached to the Niagara Exotics page, didn't respond to my emails for ages... apparently there was some "restructuring" or something??... but I eventually got an email saying to contact him thru different address. If you want that, let me know and I'll see if I kept the email address... I don't remember what plants he had but I wanted a D. adelae and I think he had that at least (that was back in March or so.)

My whole search has been truly tragic
wink.gif
Canada is very difficult for finding much online (or even offline) in CPs...

Both owner (Chris Fieger from Drosera and Frank Breil from Mantis Carnivores) are friend of mine.

I don't have any new from Chris since April, I am thinking to write her a letter soon, as soon as I can find back her adress.

For Frank, I've met him 2 weeks ago, but I don't know if he still sell cps...

Finally, I have a lot of extra cuttings, freshly potted, which will be available for trade, etc. Most have been planted last weeks, but should be very nice plant for spring (some are sendable (do this word exists?
tounge.gif
) right now... What are you looking for?

I'm in quebec too, as Chris and Frank.

I might like some Neps and Drosera. What kinds have you got?

I have PMed you!

Hey Tom,

I sent you a PM also.

thanks.

Andre

Back