What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jln kayu & ebeyonder - kind donors of seeds

Hi Jln Kayu, if ur intermedia is the tropical form, would u be interested in trading for some d.filiformis? Today, I noticed that my d.intermedia has formed some sort of rest bud at the centre, and this discovery accords well with its seeds refusing to germinate without any special treatment. I thus think that, contrary to previous identification, it cld be a temperate form. I'll post pics soon for verification, but it looks unmistakenly like some sort of tight bud at the centre (or maybe it's rotting).

Hi, eBeyonder
Yes, my intermedia is of the tropical form. I am interested in trading for some d.filiformis, will inform you in Dec.

Hello all, my D.intermedia seeds hve finally germinated for me after something like 2 mths! I put the pot out in the sun and after 2 weeks they germinated. Perhaps they needed more heat/light than I provided them at first.

Back