What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Consolidation of all cp sources in singapore

• Thread starter eBeyonder
  • Start date
Hi again,

I've noticed that there are many different CP sources mentioned within different threads, so I thought that it'd be best if we consolidated all of them into one list.

For a start, I recall that someone mentioned cheap Neps in Mandai and Sungei-somethg... does anyone have the complete address/maps?

Many thanks.

I've just been to a few places today.

Next to SMU (the old NIE) along Bukit Timah, there are three nurseries. The first one's name is in Chinese, and they sell tiny nepenthes alatas. They also sell some moss, but the lady couldn't tell me whether it was sphagnum.

The nursery in the middle, Rose Garden, sells a bizarre nep for $12. I have no idea what it is, it looks more like a shrub than a vine, and the pitchers have very odd-shaped, almost deformed mouths. The pitchers resemble gourds and are very sticky down the front.

There's a florist along Jalan Jurong Kechil called Roselodge, which sells small ventratas for $15.

Back