What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. gentle

Thanks for the advice everyone. eBeyonder, I moved it to a bigger pot, but that's about it.

leucophylla, thanks for all your help. I've decided to give all my plants more sun, since they could probably use it.

As for the Gentle, I think I'll leave it alone for a while
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andenes @ Nov. 13 2003,5:31)]I want an n. x Gentle! Is it a lowlander?
sad.gif
 I really want one.
wink.gif
Hi
Its a highland hybrid. A cross between a fusca & maxima. Its very robust & vigorous
smile.gif

Heres mine:

n.%20gentle.jpg

cheers
I'm sure none of the Singapore N. xGentle pitchers are this huge!
Neil.
p.s. This photo was posted in the Nepenthes post by Bill (flycatchers). http://www.fly-catchers.co.uk/

Oh my! My N. x Gentle started off that size, but recently all the pitchers have been quite small. I was hoping that over time it would adapt and produce larger pitchers.

my n gentle alo started off that size and now the pitchers are about 2/3 inches.
Neil: wow that amazing! how did you get that? are those big spotlights in the background?where did you get them? i might need 1

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wezx @ Nov. 14 2003,4:32)]my n gentle alo started off that size and now the pitchers are about 2/3 inches.
Neil: wow that amazing! how did you get that? are those big spotlights in the background?where did you get them? i might need 1
i think its mentioned in Neil's post that the plant isnt his, its belongs to some1 in UK

oh sorry i didnt see that

Back