What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone from indonsia

I am doing a school report on Indonesia, and I need to ask twenty questions to anyone who did or still is living in Indonesia. Can you please try to reply be Friday?
The questions are:

1. What do you think would be important for Americans to      understand about the people of your country?
2. What are some ideas  and attributes valued by the people of your country?(Do people judge each other? If so, in what way?)
3. From what part of the country do you come?
4. What sights would you recommend a first time visitor to see? Why?
5. What are some of your favorite childhood memories that might be unique to your country?
6. What would a normal day at school be like for a student in your country?
7. What is it like to walk trhough the streets of your country?
8. What are some of your favorite holidays, and hows are they celebrated?
9. What are some of the greatest taboos in your country? What are some of the penalties for breaking a taboo?
10. What do peoplemost commonly eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner? What are sme of the table manners and traditions generally accepted?
11. What is the most common form of entertainment?
12. Whom do you respect in your country? Why?
13. What are your favorite food and sorts?
14.  What are some cermonies surrounding birth,initiatin to adulthood, marriage. and death?
15. What arethe regional and cultural differences in your country?
16. What are some of the most important musical instruments, types of music, and arts of your country?
17. What are some important syumbols of your cotry and what do the mean?
18. Is your country involved with or isolatd from its neighbors? How and why?
19. What do you think is the most important or defining aspect of the culture of the people in your country?
20. Who are some of the most well-known novelists or poets in your country?
Thanks for your help.

Hi Carcinos

I'm not from Indonesia but I have lived here for about 10 years, will that do?
That's a lot of questions you have!
If you want some help with SOME of the questions, I'm not about to do your entire project for you (stuff about childhood memories I can't help with, some days I can't even help with memories about yesterday) please email me at hachiya@indosat.net.id and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers, Troy (in Bali)

i had a report to do about indonesia too a while ago in my history class , boy was it easy , i wanted to add a section about the plants and wildlife but the people doing the project with me said " pay attention to the report "
mad.gif

Back