What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi cper from singapore

• Thread starter jalan kayu
  • Start date
Hello all Singaporean cp growers!

I'm fairly new to all of this, unlike the rest of you I haven't a single plant yet, but I'm planning on starting a collection soon, once I have the time.

Great to see so many Singaporean cp enthusiasts...and I'm in awe of the extensive knowledge all of you possess.

Hi Colin,

Welcome to the forum.

Try to go to Far East Flora at Thomson Road (infront of MediaCorp) to see whether they still have the American Trumpet Pitchers (Sarracenia), Venus Fly Traps and Sundews still available.

They are kept with the other foliage plants in the shade on the right side of the garden. Try to rescue them if you can! These plants needs the sun urgently! They cost about S$16.80 each, I think.

Or you can try FEF at Rideout Park (McDonalds) at Commonwealth.

biggrin.gif
Welcome, Colin. Tell us more about yourself and why you decide to become a CPer.

I've been here at PFT for a while and the community is great! You may want to take a look at my website (below with my name)...not really that great but will give you an idea what you can grow here...

wow.gif
 Hey guys,

I realised that THY has his email address as cheekien@pacific.net.sg

And...there's cheekin the CPKid...

<span style='color:red'>So is cheekin cheekien? Or THY cheekin? Or cheekien CPKid? Or Dragondoby cheekin???</span>

<span style='color:blue'>Or you two are long lost twins or what?</span>
wink.gif

I've taken the liberty of starting a new thread, I hope that's okay...

Back