What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finland people..

• Thread starter weser
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt but I still must to ask.
is here anybody who lives in Finland except me?
confused.gif
?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hi Weser, I don`t live in Finland, but I live in Norway.
how old are you?:)

hi! you know how old I am....I`m the gardenweb-guy, do you remember me?? you send me email, and give a url in the ukcp-forum
biggrin.gif
how did you lost here but I hope that you comes permanent!
wink.gif

oh hello Mitjo, have`t seen you for some time in the Cpukforum.so you hang around here, nice to meet you again,do you speak swedish ?

noo, that forum was little bit "strange", I dont mean people who are ther....I have just so many forums what to observe, that I have not time all new ones!! I like this (ptf) forum, it is very blank and good! I grow other plants too than cp:s, exotic "stuff" like bananas, passifloras and normaly houseplants too.
hmm, talk I swedis?? yeap! little bit.....I can say who I am and other simply stuff like that....
biggrin.gif
my swedis was number 8!! not very good but it`s ok!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (weser @ Dec. 08 2002,9:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">noo, that forum was little bit "strange", I dont mean people who are ther....[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif

wow.gif

NOLU! I`m back there now! and is not feel trange anymore, when I have get to know it better, it really is great place!
wink.gif

No problem. Just pulling your leg
biggrin.gif

I dont live in Findland, but most of my ancestors did?!?!lol, ill leave,
Kevin
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Kevin, most people in that corner in US have ancestor from scandinavia , remenber , we Vikings like it cold
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Wiking! those were bad guiys! killed murdered, burnd houses down! that kind of in Norway
wink.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

No Mitjo, not all of them were bad guys, most of them were farmer, fisher and handelmann( have no idea what the english word is)

sure! fishing Wikings! I think that was rare, I have only heard stories killer Wiking.....but that`s pretty normal! people tell only bad things and good thing lost in shadows!
wink.gif

ps: Bjørn, put this your signature;
norway.gif

and write ther only Norway member!
kiehkieh!

how do you that?
smile.gif

AND VIKING WERE NOT ONLY BARBARIC MURDERS !
mad.gif

I take that one nice site!
now, I`m sure that they wasn`t only! but, dont get "mad", that doesn`t have no matter
wink.gif

actually, they are not my ancestors, but merely my Grandpa!!!! Close than you think!!

haa! now you got me interested! tell me!
wink.gif
how close?
smile.gif

My Great Grandpa (his name was Paer Peterson) on my Dad's side of the family was born and raised in Finland, but moved to the U.S. at the age of about 13 with his parents, who were also from Finland. So I have alot of Finnish in me, on my Mom's side of the family, its Greek, Swedish, and Dutch. So there you have it. Im mostly Finnish,
Kevin

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">handelmann( have no idea what the english word is)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Traders, small businessmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back