What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Malesiana Order

• Thread starter colinliew
  • Start date
Hello Singaporeans,

I am thinking of placing an order for some new neps from Malesiana along with eBeyonder. Is anyone else keen to order plants as well? If we order together, the average cost of each plant is cheaper.

Reply or PM me.

Thanks.

Just a suggestion: Why not order from Borneo exotics? http://www.borneoexotics.com/Desktop....tabid=2
I believe most of us ordered from Malesiana before. I guess Borneo exotics has a different variety from Malesiana, however, we need to accumulate US500 worth of plants.

how are we going to collect the plants?

That's the problem. I'm not sure if even collectively we can total $500.

The plants are all ordered in someone's name, and then you can collect your plants from that person at whatever location is convenient.

colin: when must I let you know whether I will be ordering?

Apparently Malesiana has a 2004 catalogue coming out, with reduced prices. Perhaps it would be prudent to wait till next year?

Colin: If they have new varieties in their new catalogue, I may wish to place an order with you guys as well.
Do keep us inform of when you will be finalising the orders. Thanks

Yes. I think that would be better. Thks, Colin.

Colin, yeah I think early next year would be good. Must remember to save some of my bonus!!
Happy growing, Neil

Just a reminder that whoever you decide to order from, (if indeed you are still intending to order) don't forget that you will need an import permit.  You can get the contact details for the CITES Management Authority in Singapore from the CITES website at www.cites.org

Our minimum retail order is now $300 and the ordering guide and pricelists can be found at:

www.borneoexotics.com/retailorderguide.pdf
www.borneoexotics.com/retailpricelist.pdf

For some reason the website seems to be offline today though.

Question for Borneo:

I noticed your price list said you do not sell to the USA. How about Canada?

Andre

Back