What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S'pore CPersFree Drosera capensis 'narrow leaf'

• Thread starter guqin
  • Start date
A friend sent me a packet of D. capensis 'narrow leaf' seeds and ask me to share them around.

First five replies to this thread will receive a packet.

PMed you. But must reply here too, right?
wink.gif

Guqin, me,me,me please!!
For once I'm not the last one to reply,....so unless some others have PM'd you before replying here, then hopefully I'm number 3, correct.
Thanks alot Guqin, and thanks to Tamlin also.
Happy growing, Neil.
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

can i have a pack please!

Me Me! Please!
Thanks the both of you
Jason

Okay, that all for now folks! Once again, thanks to my friend for his kindness that we can spread the joy around. Keep our fingers crossed for that super duper D. capensis that can survive Singapore weather!

Seeds goes out to:

Cindy
eBeyonder
wezx
Neil
Jason

I'm glad that Santa's packages arrived and are being shared! I only wish it could be more often. Phytosanitary Certificates cost 50.00 per individual sending, so it's better to send a lot of stuff all at once. Sending the way I do here in the US to individuals would force me to sell my cat! If only the laws weren't so strict here regarding export without documentation, many other growers would be happy to share with you all. I used to send out seed all over the world, but now that the fines are so high, such events are rare. I will still send as I am able. Thank you for sharing what I so freely what I share with you. Your kind thanks should also go to the members of Terra Forums who have made donations to my efforts to spread the wealth, the gift is from all of us, to all of you!
Enjoy!

William Dawnstar
(on behalf of the members of Terra Forums)

Hi Tamlin I just want to thank you individually as I'm recieving part of the seeds
smile.gif

Jason

One more packet of seeds available. Reply here and than PM me your addy, please.

Seeds going out today. The letter should be arriving at your place either on Friday or Saturday.

I won't be here on Saturday. How long after we recieve the seeds do we have to plant them, and can we keep them for very long?
Thanks,
Jason

Hi Jason,

If our postal services are as efficient as they claim to be, you should be receiving your seeds tomorrow.

I understand that you could keep the seeds in the fridge if you do not want to sow them now.

Guqin, recieved!
Thankz

(Ps how did you manage to get the seeds in the packet, the seeds look like dust!
smile.gif
)
Jason

I sorted the seeds and distributed them in a petri dish using a fine camel hair painting brush. I made the envelopes myself too. Growing CPs forces one to become very patient
smile.gif

Thanks! I got them too...now I'm considering getting a huge magnifying glass...any lobang?
wink.gif

Chinatown got one photographic shop call Fee Fee (I am not joking), selling some Russian-made diamond loupes that appear to be good buys.

thanks, recieved, ill sow them straight away!
What are russian lopes?

Sorry for my spelling errors. I meant diamond loupes made in Russia.

Hi guqin,

Did not request for it, but Rx seeds on 17/12, I was out of town till 19/12 late night.
But no worry, family members were told to store seeds rx in fridge and they did.

Thanks
JK

Hi JK,
I know that you did not request for it. But I had one spare packet on hand and than I saw your address...
biggrin.gif

Back