What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to get small ziplock bags to store seeds?

Hi again,

Does anyone know where to get small ziplock bags to store seeds in? Probably like one quarter the size of those used to store pills.

I buy mine from a plastic-ware shop at Alexandra Village.  Alternatively, small zip-locks bags, the size of postage stamps, can be purchased from the stationery shop on the second floor of Funan, the IT Mall.

Just a note on seed storage: its better to fold the seed into paper before placing it in the zip lock. The paper will help keep the seed dry. Dry and cold is what you want for storage.

You can also find them -- all different sizes -- at www.firemountaingems.com.  They are a bead/jewelry supplier.  You can also try www.uline.com - a packaging products company.  I would imagine there's lots more places...  
tounge.gif

associatedbag.com is who we use. I think they ship internationally. They're SUPER cheap too
smile.gif

Back