What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D.spatulata seeds for free (Singaporeans only)

Cindy

Staff member
I harvested the seeds over the past few days. Will keep in the fridge. Sending out latest by Monday.

Takers please PM me your address.
smile.gif

me one portion please!
does it require dormancy?
i might have some D. binata seeds coming up if the D. binata i have is a self fertile clone

Pmed you! (A few minutes after you posted this thread)
biggrin.gif

Did I have to post here as well?

Jason

Me, me, me (raises hand very high)!!! Pretty please...

Hi Cindy, If you have any more spare seeds I'd be extremely grateful.
Will PM you my address.
Thanks, Neil.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAI SEH!!! It's a KANSAI not KANTO!</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>The 5 of you still want hor?</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>psss...neil...are you localised yet? You know what's pai seh?</span>  
wink.gif

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Will try to even out the portion...if it's too small, I'll send them to some of you in the weeks to come...more flowers popping up!!! And if the seeds don't work, I'll send leaf cuttings!</span>
smile.gif

spat_plant1rs.jpg

Thanks Cindy! the plant looks nice and healthy
It looks like a small plant... how old is it?
they don't need dormancy right?

Yes, I still want! KANSAI or KANTO after all one is the west the other the East all from Japan.  
laugh.gif

Drosera tokaiensis (formerly known as Drosera spatulata "Kansai") is native to Japan
Drosera x tokaiensis [rotundifolia*spatulata]

Everything I also want
biggrin.gif

Seeds are out to j/k, guqin & neil. Jason's & wezx's on hold until I figure out their "relationship" and addresses.
wink.gif

thanks Cindy! recieved the seeds

Back