What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. burmannii seeds free

Three free packs of Drosera burmannii seeds to good homes. Please post here to indicate your interest.
smile.gif

me please! i can trade with you if you want, ill pm you

How long would they take to germinate? I"ll be trying both peat/sand mix and distilled water.
cool.gif
No, I think I'll look like this:
tounge.gif
instead after I fish the seedlings out of water! lol

What type of Drosera burmannii, green, red tentacles or total red? I am interested in total red.
tounge.gif

Cheers

JK

I am not too sure, because this plant was given to me by a friend who is not so crazy about CPs. From what I see, the plant has very little to almost no red colouration.

No one wants the seeds?

Yah! I'm surprised! Never mind, I'll "absorb" them if there're no takers, OK?
wink.gif

Okay, I have three takers (wezx, Cindy and colin).

I will however, be in Cebu from this coming Monday to Friday. I can only send out the seeds the next Monday after I return. Colin, I will send the seeds to you on the next Thursday after I return. Cheers.

guqin: so should i send the cuttings after a week?

Yes, please send me the cutting after I return in five days time.

I appreciate everybodies' patience. This trip was arranged in a rush and that is why I did not have time to send out the seeds.
smile.gif

Thank you all for your patience. I have already sent out the seeds to those persons who were interested in receiving them.

I have about two more packets left (since my plants are still flowering). PM me if you are interested.
smile.gif

Back