What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Singaporeans: D. adelae anyone?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
YAY! YAY! Now I've got more stuff to breed...Triops!
tounge.gif
There you go, the plus point of being a teacher, a science teacher i.e. teach the kids and get to play as well! I wanted to import silkworm eggs once but don't think AVA will pass them...
rock.gif

Anyway if anyone's ordering any CPs, count me in. Especially Malesiana - they owe me one truncata.
cool.gif

Cindy, you're a science teacher?
tounge.gif
I never knew that! What science do you teach and which school do you teach in? Kids...sounds fun
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Actually its a good thing we got so many science people here...Cindy, Guqin...think I want to be a scientist when I grow up...get to do all the fun stuff...good thing I like it as well
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Jason

Oh yeah Guqin, I don't think she has an online shop but she has one at the Aqua Fauna at Pasir Ris Fish Farm...you might have to look around in the bigger area on one side of the Fish Farm...she also sells hydroponics stuff (did she say something about tissue culturre), and of course the triops (fromt eh time of the dinosaurs"!
tounge.gif
You can email her at jafterdi@singnet.com.sg
or call her at 65827768. (she seems to know ton about the stuff she is selling (unlike the dudes at FEF
tounge.gif
wink.gif
, and will extremely enthusiastically parrot on and tell you *much* more than you will ever want to know about any product she sells. I reccomend a visit, you'll be impressed!
smile.gif
wink.gif

I love all this biology stuff...good in dealing with and growing cps! (By a long way my favourite subject!)
smile.gif
wink.gif

Oh yeah Guqin, I don't think she has an online shop but she has one at the Aqua Fauna at Pasir Ris Fish Farm...you might have to look around in the bigger area on one side of the Fish Farm...she also sells hydroponics stuff (did she say something about tissue culturre), and of course the triops (fromt eh time of the dinosaurs"!
tounge.gif
You can email her at jafterdi@singnet.com.sg
or call her at 65827768. (she seems to know ton about the stuff she is selling (unlike the dudes at FEF
tounge.gif
wink.gif
, and will extremely enthusiastically parrot on and tell you *much* more than you will ever want to know about any product she sells. I reccomend a visit, you'll be impressed!
smile.gif
wink.gif

I love all this biology stuff...good in dealing with and growing cps! (By a long way my favourite subject!)
smile.gif
wink.gif

Jason

Back