What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP shops in S.E.A

I Havent been to any nurseries in Singapore but i was planing to goto
Far East Flora (FEF) At Thomson RD and Queensway if i have time i would goto Jalan Kayu Nursery i think this was the roud it was on someone here posted it ?
And i was planing to goto the SBG
biggrin.gif

If you can think of any other nurseries that have CP and are worth visiting please let me know.
Thanks

actually, there is nothing here, the nuseries now imports plant very rarely, they import sarrs only nowadays, and they seem to be not doing well
the nurseries have very few neps and they are quite expensive
Hong Yee has not many cps for sale now and it's hard to book an appointment with him
SBG has not many cps too...
I would go to cameron highlands or GENTING HIGLANDS (MY FAVOURITE!!!)
I love going to malaysia (Kl and the cool highlands) , much more things to do, bergaya times square theme park!!! Mega mall, etc, oops you live in Penang right? I like going there too, it's like an adventure while driving at night! Too bad the parks and some places have those fierce monkeys! lol
can't wait for 10 weeks later!

There should be more cps in kl/penang than sg, ive bought VFT and Sarrs from bangsar pasar malam be4, sometimes a flower shop there has cps hanging, also there's another nep vendor at bukit kiara...
smile.gif

oops! I keep on forgetting that your are from penang!
I love going back to KL mainly becuz my grandparents and some relatives AND COUSINS! are there, and im a malaysian!

Hi Wezx
Thanks for the info about the bangsar pasar malam
biggrin.gif

Do you know what days it is open ?
Is it a weekend market? I haven't been to any pasar malam in kl but in Penang there usually only open 1 day or night a week and i would like to go and see if there is any more
biggrin.gif

Thanks
Steven

it's opened on Sundays at night, the flower shop guy says that he brings cps when they are 'in season' so im not sure if there will be any. Pasar malams in penang should have neps too, ive seen cps in every one ive gone to in malaysia.
good luck in your serch! if you find a cp vendor plz tell us!

Malaysia seasons?
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
Doesn't have any...
wink.gif

Back